Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2sketches4u one year anniversary and Ultimate card showdown


This is the one year anniversary of 2sketches4u. Ive only participated on the sketches one time before and havent been able to do so lately because I just had my first baby. He is going to be 2 months old on Monday. He truly makes me see life in a whole different perspective. Here is a picture of my little bundle of joy . I cant believe how time flies.

Well here is my take on this weeks sketch and dont forget to check out the site so that you can join in the fun!!! Ill log back in tonight and post all the supplies I used. thanks for looking..










13 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Darling card Vanessa! Your little man is adorable! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Cute card. Love the bright colors.

Latisha said...

super cute card!!

anja curvers said...

Congrats on your little man he is adorable.
Love your card.

Vanessa said...

Hi Vanessa, here is Vanessa! (also mother of a little baby, but she is 10 months now! your boy is darling!!!) Your card is great, love the colors! Good luck!

Bettan said...

Very nice card and what adorable little baby :-)

Kim Sonksen said...

I love your card Vanessa. The colour combo puts me a in a good mood. Lovely
Thanks for joining us at the UCS

~Lori Roop said...

Your baby looks so sweet. Your card really pops with color! TFP!

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Great, colorful card and totally love your little guy!! He's just so gorgeous, can't believe mine are 12 and 9 Y/O already!! Hugs, Wendy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is soooo sweet, Vanessa!!

I love your card!! Lots of fabulous goodies on it! Awesome job with the sketch!!

cnelson said...

beautiful card! i have to say that your little one is just precious!

claudia shadler said...

cute card! I like the flowers!

Clouds :D

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great job on your card. Good luck with the challenge.