Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thanks card for card-a-licious

HEllo how is everyones weekend going. Mine is pretty calm. The weather is kind of weird, its sprinkling ,than its hot, and than its cold. Ive been thinking of raffling a few items that I have as a Thank you for everyone who has stopped by. I think ill post something about that tomorrow :) For now since we decided to stay I made a Thank you card for my DH's boss. I also tried to follow the challenge over at Card-a-licious. They said to use at least 2 flowers, ribbon and the color blue. So i think im pretty close to the challenge. Again thanks for taking the time to check the blog out and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

Materials used:

Shortcuts clear base cards you can find them here

Sei fabric sentiments and rub ons

chatterbox pp

The "thanks" I cut using my cricut

and the flowers are prima and I put stickles in the middle




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Millie said...

I love this!! The colors are gorgeous and I love using the clear card base. What kind of glue did you use?